We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic C# .Net Developer responsible for the server side of our platform.
Plant an App is a rising startup in one of the fastest-growing areas of digital technology, Low-Code SaaS development. Founded in Silicon Valley with a strong US and Romanian presence. Our technology helps companies of any size reduce costs and risks by enabling rapid and iterative delivery in an environment designed for collaboratively building custom web applications in a secure, cloud based or on premise infrastructure.
Our teams are proud of our quality first culture and it shows in the engagement and loyalty of our fast growing community of customers and partners. If you’re excited to be part of a driven, supportive, fast paced and fun team, Plant an App is a great place to grow your career!
We are hiring talented C# .Net developers to join our team. As a Sr. Developer at Plant an App, no two days will be the same. Due to the unique nature of our product, market, and worldwide client base, you’ll be exposed to learning about and helping develop a broad spectrum of cutting edge capabilities that are changing the world. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in or leading a mature SaaS development team.
You will start at the beginning, learning the product and our current practices. As you get immersed, your ultimate goal will be to help develop and evolve a world class, data driven and automated SaaS framework for maximizing product quality whie delivering value in every release. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d love to meet you.
This is a remote position available from anywhere in Romania or anywhere in the world.
● Write clean, testable code, primarily using the C# .NET programming language
● Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
● Actively participating in the software development process by participating in agile ceremonies and providing constructive feedback on process improvement.
● Collaborate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate requirements & design documents from a testability standpoint and remove any ambiguity.
● Support Pull Request process for internal code-reviews, approval and merging content into development and test environments.
● Participate and contribute at defect triage meetings with our Product, Support and Delivery teams.
● Support junior developers’ work
● Help develop technical specifications and architecture
● Help document development and operational procedures
● Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding SaaS web apps
● Proficiency in C# .NET development
● Experience in .NET Framework 4.0 or later
● Full Life Cycle Development experience working in an Scrum/Agile development team
● SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience
● Experience using and maintaining RESTful web services
● Experience building applications with an MVC architecture
● Experience writing and maintaining a unit test suite preferred
● Knowledge of modern versions of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Serve
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
● GIT source code versioning experience – we’re using github and git extensions GUI (preferred, but not required)
Keys to Success
● Self-motivated and results-oriented focus.
● Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to emerging priorities.
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Able to work well in a team setting
● Adaptability, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
● Skills in creative thinking, teamwork, problem-solving, decision-making, and time management.
Nice to have
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
● Ability to work lightly in front-end development to assist with triage/troubleshooting and integration testing.
● Experience designing applications in a cloud or microservice based architecture
● CRM, CMS, or Framework based platform application development experience a huge plus
● Experience automating API and user interface tests
● Link to your C# projects (source-code and working examples)
● Our company is also offering equity after the 3 months probationary period for the best employees.
● This is a remote position available from anywhere in Romania or anywhere in the world!
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com