Alinso Group is a reputed INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR & DEVELOPER with a special focus:
Management and development of business parks with a special focus on sustainability, shared use of facilities and one-stop-shopping
State of the art, sustainable Built-to-Suit projects Sale & lease backs to monetize your property
Short term lease
Whether you want to relocate, develop or redevelop your premises or simply outsource your facility, ONE-STOP-SHOP and speed of EXECUTION is our motto.
We are continuously searching for new opportunities to help our customers and are open to discuss joint-ventures, where we can bring our experience and agility into action.
As a Residential Sales Consultant, you’ll be tasked with quickly and aggressively building a sales pipeline
Industry experience is strongly preferred. We are a construction-related employer, and we want our Sales Manager to have a strong understanding of the world of construction.
• Establish and strategically build a solid customer base
• Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly, and understanding of and meeting the needs of others
• Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals
• Lead by example, using the established sales processes, and close a high percentage of the leads that you and your team generate
• Continually analyze the sales process in an effort to refine and improve its success, and work with upper management to establish a sales reporting framework
• Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction with all customer interactions.
• Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
• Assist agents with continuing education
• University degree
• 3+ years’ experience as a Real Estate Agent or Sales Consultant a plus
• Advanced in English, both spoken and written
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent organization, negotiation, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability
• Strong track record of accomplishments and promotions in the Sales field
• Excellent closing skills
• Highly personable, with the ability to quickly build relationships
• Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Self-directed, detail oriented
• Software skills (Microsoft Office)
• Driving license “Cat. B”
A highly interesting work environment where autonomy, passion, respect and creativity are key terms. An attractive remuneration in line with commitment, experience and results. You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment with knowledge exchange between colleagues from different backgrounds. Respect for colleagues, strong willingness to collaborate and sense of responsibilities are our team values. ALINSO GROUP is a strong company looking forward in the interest of clients, partners and employees.
If you believe this is for you, join our dynamic team and discover what we have to offer.
For more details, plase send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org