Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Kaltura is looking for a sharp-minded, fast learner, bug hunter, out of the box thinker QA Engineer.
• Responsible to lead and deliver a high-quality BE platform that will be used by TV, mobile, and web video applications.
• Write STP, STD, and manually execute test cases.
• Fully involved in the product life cycle.
• Work closely with development, integration, and system architects and other QA members in the team.
• Manage 3rd parties vendors such UTest.
• 2+ years’ Experience in QA
• Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies (STP / STD)
• English speaker
• Relevant Degree and\or certifications
• Experience in Integration / API / XML’s / E2E testing
• Experienced with Agile and scrum working methods.
• Experience in front end QA
• Team player with the ability to work independently and self-learn
• Experience with Postman
• QA tools (Practitest / Fiddler or another sniffing tool)
• Work with the customer-facing environment – is an advantage
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com