We’re a Bucharest based software consulting company looking for a talented IT Business Analyst with experience in full business analysis, desirable software engineering background and almost certainly with the drive to strengthen the team and support our growth plans.
What we are looking for:
– Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
– Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
– Possessing the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system
– Taking ownership of projects and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
– Having proven technical writing skills.
– Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
– Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the
– Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules,
business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
– Possessing strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques.
– Thinking ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and
dealing with them proactively; effectively managing review processes to identify quality issues early.
– Contributing in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable
– Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org