The company is is a 17 year old software development company, with clients all around the world and a range of projects starting from basic booking applications and presentations websites and continuing with some pretty big resource planning and monitoring applications. As a recognition of our top tier services, we have been listed among the Top Eastern Europe Custom Software Development Companies on CLUTCH.COM in both 2019 and 2020 and also among the Leading Custom Software Development Companies of September 2020 by Topdevelopers.com.
As a team:
Because we believe that common good means better for each of us.
We believe that constant growth is natural, requires effort and is uncomfortable.
We value integrity and trust
We believe that any perceived advantage obtained by breaching integrity or trust will be paid for tenfold in the long run.
We are entrepreneurs at heart
We believe that each one of us carries a field-marshal’s baton in his rucksack.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment together with a team with a great passion for web development.
We are in an active search for a Full stack developer (Laravel) with experience on ReactJS/
• Provide active support on production running apps.
• Develop reliable effort assessments for the assigned work.
• Develop high-quality code.
• Requirement analysis of new features and implementation.
• Need to communicate with the client and respond rapidly to queries.
• Should be able to suggest solutions to the problems and implementation.
• Excellent knowledge of Laravel and its core concepts. 3 years of experience minimum.
• Should have working experience in ReactJS/VueJS
• Able to quickly understand the existing code base and implement new features.
• Should have good communication skills in English.
• Familiarity with SQL databases
• Proficient understanding of co de versioning tools, such as Git.
Nice to haves
• Blade experience
• Strong conceptual knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Basic knowledge of NoSQL databases
• Containerization management knowledge such as Docker
• Knowledge of basic UX principles
Perks & Benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Unlimited period contract
• Access to training platforms
• Flexible hours
• A working environment where you can grow & enhance your knowledge.
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com