A global market leader in diversified engineering solutions and one of the global, reliable and long-term partners of numerous companies in the field of Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Aero Engines, Industrial & Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas and Power.
SHAPE THE FUTURE WITH US
We offer you a motivating environment with exciting projects and would appreciate to welcome you in our team as a FUSA AUTOSAR SW Developer
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development life cycle for FUSA modules in Autosar architecture. The goal is to create FUSA infrastructure needed by Lidar Sensor ECU.
• FUSA SW requirements and architecture analysis and review
• Analyze MCU and external WDG capabilities and provide technical solutions
• SW modules detailed design and development in C for FUSA SW modules (Reset handling, exception handling, NMI handling, Safety self-test)
• Particpate in related developement cycles and process qualification of the product
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
• Advanced knowledge in AUTOSAR Classic Platform
• Advanced knowledge of FUSA development for automotive ECU
• Advanced knowledge of MCU peripherals (e.g. no-init RAM, NMI handling, exception handling, reset handling, etc)
• Automotive communication protocols knowledge
• Agile methodology
• Vector tools (CANoe, CANape, CANdelaStudio), PTC, Doors, JIRA, Design tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good command of English language
NICE TO HAVE
• TC3xx controller from Infineon
• FUSA certification
• German language
The company offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
The company also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
• Excellent working conditions
• Great training opportunities
• Professional and dynamic work environment
• Value recognition
• Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
• Attractive salary package and other incentives
For more details please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com