A real estate investor and developer with a special focus on:
Company housing: SME, industrial, logistics and offices
Management and development of business parks
Built to suit projects
Sale & lease back to monetize your property
– You have a University degree as architect (engineer)
– Familiar with design software or committed to learn – AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, Microsoft Office
– Creative and always looking for the most efficient qualitative solution
– Interested in developing an exciting career in a highly professional environment
– Commercial, team player, punctual and excellent organizational skills
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
– Driver license B category
Description of the job:
– Participate in the architectural design/drawings of our project’s technical development of the architectural design of a building to create implementation plans (2D and 3D) 3D-modelling of the architectural design
– You will analyze, follow up and coordinate our innovative projects (renovation and new projects)
– Delivering integrated architectural services for existing assets in close cooperation with our own engineers and external consultants.
– Carry out research on new concepts, designs and technologies.
– Assist in creative projects.
– Development of price favorable and very innovative architecture
A highly interesting work environment where autonomy, passion, respect and creativity are key terms. An attractive remuneration in line with commitment, experience and results. You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment with knowledge exchange between colleagues from different backgrounds. Respect for colleagues, strong willingness to collaborate and sense of responsibilities are our team values.
– PWP Bucharest North near Ploiesti / Bucharest.
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org