Alinso Group is a reputed INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR & DEVELOPER with a special focus:
Management and development of business parks with a special focus on sustainability, shared use of facilities and one-stop-shopping
State of the art, sustainable Built-to-Suit projects Sale & lease backs to monetize your property
Short term lease
Whether you want to relocate, develop or redevelop your premises or simply outsource your facility, ONE-STOP-SHOP and speed of EXECUTION is our motto.
We are continuously searching for new opportunities to help our customers and are open to discuss joint-ventures, where we can bring our experience and agility into action.
– Manage, organize and take responsibility for the on-site execution of work, tenders and commissioning of construction activities;
– Providing technical input in design phase and tenders process;
– Study project specifications to determine appropriate construction methods;
– Liaise with all designers and sub-contractors to develop construction and commissioning program
– Meeting with designers and subcontractors on a regular basis to ensure the construction, construction and commissioning works are developing as planned;
– Check the conformity of the execution of the Construction works with the design solutions, with the norms and regulations in the construction, as well as with the standard requirements and the technical conditions;
– Ensuring the execution of work and commissioning works are managed in accordance with the relevant quality procedures;
– Report on-site events
– Manage the commissioning works in a sequenced and structured phasing from precommissioning checks to live performance testing;
– Prepares and verifies attachments, work statements, work reports, minutes, and any other technical documentation (necessary documents attesting the quality of the works and materials used during the construction – technical documents, certificates, laboratory test results, etc.;
– Conduct health and safety inspections, prepare reports and documents as required and implement solution from health and safety plans;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Construction
– Advanced in English, both spoken and written
– Planning, communication, and coordination skills
– Flexibility and easy adaptation to new situations
– Knowledge of buildings and constructions
– Knowledge of applicable norms and standards
– Minimum 5 years experience in execution
– Category B driving license
A highly interesting work environment where autonomy, passion, respect and creativity are key terms.
An attractive remuneration in line with commitment, experience and results. You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment with knowledge exchange between colleagues from different backgrounds. Respect for colleagues, strong willingness to collaborate and sense of responsibilities are our team values. ALINSO GROUP is a strong company looking forward in the interest of clients, partners and employees.
If you believe this is for you, join our dynamic team and discover what we have to offer.
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com