A global market leader in diversified engineering solutions and one of the global, reliable and long-term partners of numerous companies in the field of Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Aero Engines, Industrial & Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas and Power.
SHAPE THE FUTURE WITH US
We offer you a motivating environment with exciting projects and would appreciate to welcome you in our team as a Computer Vision Engineer with good knowledge and experience in traditional image processing techniques and deep learning methodologies.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
• 3+ years’ experience in image processing design or related field
• Ability to develop image analysis algorithms using Python/ MATLAB, OpenCV, etc.
• 3+ years in digital system design and analysis, DSP techniques, algorithm development, and applications.
• Knowledge of image processing fundamentals like intensity transformations, spatial and frequency domain processing, filtering, image restoration, reconstruction techniques, color image processing, multi-resolution analysis, image compression, morphological image processing, image segmentation, image recognition, image enhancement etc.
• Excellent knowledge in artificial intelligence theoretical concepts
• Knowledge of machine learning/deep learning for feature extraction and classification of images (optional)
• Expertise in algorithm prototyping, testing and evaluation
• Up-to-date with recent developments in computer vision applications with the advancement of machine learning, deep learning, etc.
• Strong analytical/mathematical skills, strong debugging skills, excellent communication
• Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies
• Exciting projects at a high technological level
• Flexible working hours / WFH (remote)
• Further training and development opportunities
For more details please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com