The company was established in 2002 and now has 40 employees from 17 countries. The company is the leading data visualization software for business presentations. The challenge is to offer the most intuitive user interface for generating complex data-driven charts and slides, while at the same time ensuring consistency, accuracy and seamless integration with Microsoft Office.
We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background. They will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developers should be able to look at a problem from the user’s perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
• Language: fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
• Working experience: any
• Education: EU citizens/residence holders – any; others have to have a University degree (starting from Bachelor) so we can sponsor the work permit
We accept different profiles for C++ developer position, disregarding the former specialization and years of experience. For the company, it is more important to evaluate the programming abilities rather than a nice resume and past projects. As all our recruitment steps are task-based, the selection of the candidates based only on the results demonstrated during the tests.
We actually have several developers who joined the company right after university graduation without any previous working experience.
• Location: Berlin, Germany
• Position: full-time, no remote or freelancer work
• Salary: 75 000-120 000 € gross per year, after the 1st year – 120 000 € guaranteed
• Team size: 20 developers reporting directly to CTO
• Sourcing locations for candidates: everywhere in the world. We will support with the relocation and work permit if needed
For more information, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com