– You have a University degree as architect.
– Familiar with design software or committed to learn – AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, Microsoft Office
– Creative and always looking for the most efficient qualitative solution
– Interested in developing an exciting career in a highly professional environment
– Commercial, team player, punctual and excellent organizational skills
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
– Driver license B category
Description of the job:
– Participate in the architectural design/drawings of our project’s technical development of the architectural design of a building to create implementation plans (2D and 3D) 3D-modelling of the architectural design
– You will analyze, follow up and coordinate our innovative projects (renovation and new projects)
– Delivering integrated architectural services for existing assets in close cooperation with our own engineers and external consultants.
– Carry out research on new concepts, designs and technologies.
– Assist in creative projects.
– Development of price favorable and very innovative architecture
A highly interesting work environment where autonomy, passion, respect and creativity are key terms. An attractive remuneration in line with commitment, experience and results. You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment with knowledge exchange between colleagues from different backgrounds. Respect for colleagues, strong willingness to collaborate and sense of responsibilities are our team values.
For more details, plase send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org