Summary of the role:
• Our new colleague will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that the client stays on the leading edge of technology;
• Our new colleague will contribute across the technology stack, from database and infrastructure that supports continuous deployment to native apps;
• Our new colleague will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continuous-learning.
How you will contribute:
• Our new colleague will use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the customer experience;
• Will collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements on an Agile manner;
• Will have E2E ownership and responsibility for including: infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
• Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
• Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
What will help you be successful:
• A minimum of 2-4 years of software development experience with front-end development exposure, knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred;
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs.
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org