• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• University degree – economics, accounting or finance
• Excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, reporting & statements, taxation, budgeting, and cost control principles.
• Strong accounting background
• Excellent knowledge of financial and fiscal regulations in Romania.
• Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word & Excel
• Accounting programs : …
• Very good analytical skills, attention to details, to work independently and in a team;
• Abilities related to identify problems, to make proposals, follow up of projects, problem solving;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a demanding environment
• Good communication skills.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
• Interested in developing an exciting career in a professional environment
• Honest and trustworthy; well organized; able to cope with stress
• Driver license B category
Description of the job:
• Keep an accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions according to Romanian legislation;
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries;
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies;
• Ensuring the correctness of relevant book-keeping and preparing all tax declarations properly on time;
• Establishing a good communication with the tax authority;
• Follow up new tax legislations that may have an effect on operation and informing the management when necessary;
• Responsible for preparing complete and accurate financial statements in accordance with local requirements as well as – Group Accounting Policy;
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes;
• Managing the process of archiving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures.
• Prepare payments and cash management.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually reporting to the headquarters in Belgium.
• Ensures legal and regulatory compliance with local laws, accounting laws and other applicable standards in order to safeguard company from potential incompatibility risks.
• Prepare financial statements, financial reports, budget reports, special analyses, and information reports.
• Assist with year-end audit requests
• Experience in statutory accounting – in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Law and OMFP 1802 provisions
• Complete other tasks requested by the Financial Manager / CFO and General Manager
• Maintaining an effective communication flow with all relevant internal departments
A highly interesting work environment where autonomy, passion, respect and creativity are key terms. An attractive remuneration in line with commitment, experience and results. You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment with knowledge exchange between colleagues from different backgrounds. Respect for colleagues, strong willingness to collaborate and sense of responsibilities are our team values. ALINSO GROUP is a strong and solvent company looking forward in the interest of her clients, partners and employees.
For more details, plase send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org